DNM MM-22LAR AM Bike Rear Shock
The DNM MM-22LAR XC/AM Bike Rear Shock is fitted with preload and rebound functions this makes it ideal for all types of terrain. Made from 6061-T6 a hard-anodized alloy, makes it very light whilst still retaining its strength and durability. Available in four base length eye to eye x travel options either 210mm x 60mm (8.27 x 2.36inch), 220mm × 65mm ( 8.66 × 2.56 inch), 240mm × 74mm ( 9.45 × 2.91 inch), 260mm x 74mm (10.24 x 2.91 inch).
Please note that the lead time sometimes is up to 3-4 weeks.
- Make: DNM
- Model: MM-22LAR FM/AM Bike Rear Shock
- Model number: MM-22LAR
- Weight：0.3 KG ( 0.66 Ib ) ,260mm ( 10.24 inch )
- Adjustments：Rebound / Preload
- Damper shaft：Hard chromed shock Ø 10 mm ( 0.39 inch ) shaft.
- Size options: 210mm x 60mm (8.27 x 2.36inch), 220mm × 65mm ( 8.66 × 2.56 inch), 240mm × 74mm ( 9.45 × 2.91 inch), 260mm x 74mm (10.24 x 2.91 inch)
- Material: Dark hard-anodized AL-6061 “in one piece” shock body
- Spring: Coil
- Coil Stiffness/Compression: 650-750 lbs/inch (standard)
- Riding style：AM / FR
REAR SHOCK Measurement as follows.
- Eyelet diameter (B1&B2): 6 mm, 8 mm
- Eyelet Width (C1&C2): 22-50mm
No posts found
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance