TRP SPYRE SLC Road/CX Cable Pull Disc Brake System
Finally a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance and is a snap to set up. The Spyre SLC is a dual sided mechanical where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force.
This translates into even pad wear and, then we added a simple cable barrel adjuster so the pads can be adjusted easily and hassle free. No frustration at completely adjusting the whole caliper, only to have it continue to drag the fixed side, adding wear! All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm wide, 146g slender package that works with any of the drop bar levers on the market.
Available with 140mm or 160mm rotor and includes all mounting hardware, rotor, and adapters.
Sold as one unit (for one wheel).
- Dual sided actuation.
- Even pad wear
- Easy adjustment and set up
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. We HIGHLY recommend compressionless housing.
- TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
- Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
- Available in gloss black with silver actuation arm
- All mounting hardware, rotor, and adapters included
- TRP always recommend using 160 front
- 140 versions include our L2 (140R/160F) IS to PM adapter
- 160 versions include both L2 and L3 (160R/180F) IS to PM adapters
- Make: TRP
- Model: TRP SPYRE SLC
- Rotor size options: 140mm, 160mm
- Compatibility: Road, CX
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 146g per calliper
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance