TRP HY/RD Road/CX Hydraulic/Cable Pull Disc Brake System
The latest iteration of our industry-leading efforts to bring hydraulic performance to the developing road/cross disc market, the HY/RD is an OPEN hydraulic system that is compatible with either Shimano and SRAM road shift lever.
Note: Sold as a single unit, Rotor either 140mm or 160mm
To convert FLAT to POST system>> TRP Flat Mount to Post Mount Adapter
Please note: It would be advisable to contact us prior to ordering your specific color and rotor size. To make sure that we have your rotor, color preferences in stock.
True to TRP's tradition of excellence, the HY/RD brings the following features
- True 'plug-and-play' compatibility with existing cable actuated systems
- Hydraulic reservoir provides automatic pad wear adjustment
- TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
- Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
- TRP always recommend using 160 front
- 140 versions include our L2 (140R/160F) IS to PM adapter
- 160 versions include both L2 and L3 (160R/180F) IS to PM adapters
- Make: TRP
- Model: TRP HY/RD Road Hydraulic/Cable Pull Disc Brake System
- Code no: 2188-512/513
- Rotor size options: 140mm, 160mm
- Compatibility: Road, CX
- Colour options: Black, Silver
- Weight: 195g per caliper
No posts found
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance