Cart is empty
Recon Titanium Cassette. Ultralight Hard Ceramic Coated.
- Shimano MTB 9/10 speed - Road 10 speed
- Campagnolo 10/11 speed
Slightly heavier than Recon's alloy cassettes, but more durable due to the use of titanium.
This state of the art construction results in one of the lightest cassettes in the world. The Shimano compatible 11-23 cassette weighs only 128g!
The lock ring is CNC machined, not stamped or pressed, resulting in perfect alignment and easy tightening.
The hard ceramic coating (harder than anodizing) prolongs the life of the cassette.
Contact us for availability of other ratios and colors
|MTB 9 speed||11-34||188g|
|MTB 10 speed||11-34||190g|
|Road Shimano 10 speed||11-23||128g|
|Road Shimano 10 speed||11-25||139g|
|Road Campagnolo 10 speed||11-23||138g|
|Road Campagnolo 10 speed||11-27||157g|
|Road Campagnolo 11 speed||11-23||138g|
|Road Campagnolo 11 speed||11-27||156g|
About Recon Cassettes:
- Shifting performance and durability are greatly affected by the state of the chain and cables. Shifting needs to be adjusted perfectly to ensure the best performance.
- Best shifting performance is achieved with Shimano or KMC 10s high end chains.
- Use caution when shifting and riding. Make sure the chain is in the proper position when applying power. If the chain is not in the correct position the teeth can easily be damaged, and the chain will skip.
- The 0.6mm steel washer is only used with some longer hub bodies.
No posts found