Recon Titanium Ultralight Cassette
About Recon Cassettes:
- Shifting performance and durability are greatly affected by the state of the chain and cables. Shifting needs to be adjusted perfectly to ensure the best performance.
- Best shifting performance is achieved with Shimano or KMC 10s/11s high-end chains.
- Use caution when shifting and riding.
- Make sure the chain is in the proper position when applying power. If the chain is not in the correct position the teeth can easily be damaged, and the chain will skip.
- The 0.6mm steel washer is only used with some longer hub bodies.
Notes: The lead time is sometimes up to 7 days. Contact us for the availability of other ratios and color.
Shimano 11s Road: 10 Titanium cogs and one steel cog, with the largest ones fitted on an aluminum spider. Machined tooth profiles improve shift speed and accuracy.RATIO/SPEC:
- RS11Ti-11-36T : 11-12-13-14-16-18-21-24-28-32
Campagnolo 11s Road: 10 Titanium cogs and one steel cog, with the largest ones fitted on an aluminum spider. Machined tooth profiles improve shift speed and accuracy.RATIO/SPEC:
Shimano 10s Road: 9 Titanium cogs and one steel cog, with the largest ones fitted on an aluminum spider. Machined tooth profiles improve shift speed and accuracy.RATIO/SPEC:
Campagnolo 10s Road: 9 Titanium cogs and one steel cog, with the largest ones fitted on an aluminum spider. Machined tooth profiles improve shift speed and accuracy.
Shimano 10s MTB:
No posts found
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
PAYING FOR YOUR GOODS
All purchases are billed in TWD (NT$, New Taiwan Dollars). Alternative currencies shown are for your convenience only and may vary significantly from day to day. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of displayed non TWD prices. Thus please check the actual price in your currency by converting the TWD price shown for the product(s) of interest, before you make the purchase.
Credit card. We use the government owned National Credit Card Center of Taiwan to process the credit card payments. We do not store your credit card information on the Cycle Taiwan Shop site. To pay by credit card, select "Credit card" during checkout and follow the prompts. Please also ensure that you have your 3D Secure or Verified by Visa information ready as many credit card providers now require this information for online payments.
PayPal. We are a verified business member of PayPal, therefore all your purchases are protected by the PayPal guarantee! If you have or want to create a PayPal account, this is the easiest way to make a payment. Just select PayPal during checkout and you will be taken to the PayPal site where you will make your payment.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance