Grand Prix 5000 TL 25-622 Folding Tyre
Features - Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless
- Advanced BlackChili compound for lowest rolling resistance, high mileage and maximum wet grip
- LazerGrip - Lets you become one with the road
- ActiveComfort - absorbs shocks and provides an outstanding driving experience
- VectranBreaker - High-tech fibre now offers even better puncture protection
- TL - specially designed to adapt tubeless to the demands of racing cycling
- Made in Germany
Grand Prix 5000 TL vs 5000
- 5% better rolling resistance
- 5% better puncture protection
- Use: Road
- Type: Folding tyres
- Size: ETRTO 25-622
- Technique: Vectran Breaker
- Compound: Black Chili
- Pressure: 5,5 - 7,5 Bar
- TPI: 3/180
- 300g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Folding
TechnologiesVectran Breaker - The benchmark in puncture protection
Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
BlackChili Compound - It’s all about how you mix it
The crucial balance. The rolling properties of the rubber compound of a tyre are primarily determined by three interacting factors – stiction [grip], rolling resistance and mileage [longevity] . The dilemma: If you improve any of these factors it can have a detrimental effect on at least one of the others. A tyre with maximum grip wears quicker and rolls more slowly. If you then make a tyre roll faster and more durable, grip, in turn, is reduced.
IT'S YOUR TIME - Continental Grand Prix 5000
Grand Prix 5000 - Manifesto
Continental Tubeless-System Montage
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance