Circus Monkey HDH2-R Rear Disc Hub
The Circus Monkey HDH2-R Rear Disc Hub is produced by firstly cold forging an alloy body from 7075+T6 aluminum. This then is skillfully CNC machined by Master craftsman to produce this fine product from the Circus Monkey brand name. Fitted with four sealed bearing contribute to the smooth running or the hub.
This model HDH2-R Rear Disc Hub is available in four hole variation either 24, 28, 32 or 36 and in eight color options either Black, Red, Gold, Titanium, Light Green, Green, Pink or White. The rider may also choose from either SRAM XX1 or Shimano 11 speed cycle cross compatibility options.
Note: With the option to choose from 4 Hub Cap Options (QR 135mm, M10 135mm, M12 135mm or M12 142mm)
- Make: Circus Monkey
- Model: HDH2-R Rear Disc Hub
- Material: Alloy 7075+T6
- Bearings: 4 Sealed
- Hole options: 24, 28, 32, 36
- Colour options: Black, Red, Gold, Titanium, Light Green, Green, Pink, White
- Categories: XC, AM, FR, DH, MTB, Cyclocross
- Hubcap diameter options: QR 135mm, M10 135mm, M12 135mm, M12 142mm
- Compatibility options: SRAM XX1, Shimano 11speed
- Weight: 260g
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance